US business leaders' anger at Trump's Paris pull-out
Two quit Trump advisory council while Goldman Sachs chief makes Twitter debut
The US and global business community has lashed back at US president Donald Trump’s decision to ditch the Paris climate accord, with two high-profile executives resigning from his advisory council and Goldman Sachs’s Lloyd Blankfein taking to Twitter for the first time to express disapproval.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive