The US could benefit from an Irish-style Repeal revolution
The repeal of the Eighth Amendment, a year ago, was an example of citizen-led deliberative democracy. Meanwhile, in America, reproductive rights are being rolled back by the courts. Why have the law and politics around abortion flipped so dramatically between Ireland and the US?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.