Ulster Bank lowers mortgage rates
Bank says new 3-year fixed rate is lowest on the market
Ulster Bank has announced cuts in fixed and variable mortgage rates for people borrowing up to 80 per cent of the cost of a new home. The lower rates are available to new and existing customers.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive