Twitter growth stalls as United hit back of the net
Manchester club's revenue up 18 per cent to £157.9 million after record quarter
Microblogging site Twitter has reported its slowest-ever quarterly revenue growth for the last quarter of 2016.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive