Twenty-six nursing homes face risk of closure
Twenty-six public nursing homes are at risk of sanction or closure due to the state’s failure to bring them up to national accommodation standards, according to figures provided by the health regulator. The news comes just weeks ahead of the imminent July deadline for compliance with national accommodation standards.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.