Tsipras blames IMF for latest delay in €86bn Greek bailout
Hold up in emergency loans excacerbates mounting refugee crisis
Greece’s creditors hit a roadblock over the conditions for disbursing the next portion of emergency loans to Europe’s most indebted state, as Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras pointed the finger at the IMF for yet another delay in the review of the country’s bailout.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive