Trophy homes sales well up on this time last year
Top-end buyers are ‘nearly all Irish’ returning from abroad to areas they grew up in, writes Tina-Marie O’Neill
Trophy home sales for the first half of the year reveal a market in rude health, with transaction values more than a third higher in Dublin compared to last year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive