Training board probed over alleged delay in acting on legal advice
Lawyers repeatedly told board members to suspend chief executive in wake of Comptroller and Auditor General report
Did the three most senior members of embattled Kildare Wicklow Education and Training Board (KWETB) act promptly enough on legal advice in the aftermath of a Comptroller and Auditor General (C&AG) audit of millions in school building contracts?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.