Banks' tracker bill heads towards €1 billion
Central Bank Governor Philip Lane tells Oireachtas committee it will look at action against individual bankers
Central Bank Governor Philip Lane has told an Oireachtas committee that its investigation into tracker mortgages has exposed “unacceptable failings” by banks.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive