Top 10 tips for gardening with hayfever
Celebrity gardener Diarmuid Gavin says fuchsia and foxgloves are good low-pollen options
So you venture out into the garden to plant some summer bulbs, only to be forced to beat a retreat with a stuffy, runny nose and red, itchy eyes. If you're one of the 20 per cent of Irish people suffering from hayfever, gardening can be anything but therapeutic.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.