Thousands of council flats to be razed in radical new Dublin housing plan
Dublin City Council is also open to using public/private partnerships to attract developers
A radical multibillion-euro plan to regenerate Dublin’s housing stock could see thousands of council homes demolished, The Sunday Business Post has learned.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive