Thirteen firms prosecuted for late filings
First flush of enforcement actions as Companies Registration Office takes aim at dormant firms
In a move with major implications for small and medium business owners, the Companies Registration Office (CRO) has started its first prosecutions against businesses failing to file accounts under updated company law powers.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive