There’s no need to panic over cervical screening judgment
The British precedent for the finding in the Ruth Morrissey case has caused no flood of litigation in that jurisdiction
Anxiety among medics in the wake of the Morrissey judgment on cervical screening is to be expected. Hysteria not so much.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.