Tesco strikers have formal warnings cleared from records after WRC ruling
Dozens of Irish Tesco workers who were given formal written warnings after going on strike in 2017 – a move that a Workplace Relations Commission (WRC) ruling has described as “unreasonable and unfair” – have had the warnings expunged from their records.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.