Ten years of growth, but no one’s partying
The US’s gross domestic product has expanded only half as much as it did in the 1991-2001 boom
Tune out the trade wars. Pay no attention to the signal of a looming recession being emitted by the bond market. It’s time for a birthday party!
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.