Ten questions, one tycoon, the Dáil and a lot of [REDACTED]
So what’s all this about the things we can’t tell you?
Ireland’s richest man, media and telecoms billionaire Denis O’Brien. And Catherine Murphy, the independent TD from Kildare. And RTÉ. And Siteserv, a company O’Brien owns, which he bought with the aid of a big debt write-off from IBRC (the former Anglo Irish Bank), and which now installs water meters for Irish Water. And the Dáil. And the rest of the Irish media. And, in recent days, the Guardian and the New York Times. Also, it appears, quite a large number of people on the Twitter machine. Not to mention the blogs.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.