TDs Wallace and Daly set up Namaleaks site
Organisers say they aim to 'hold NAMA to account'
Namaleaks.com, a secure information-leaking website set up by TDs Mick Wallace and Clare Daly, has been officially launched. The site is designed as a secure way for people to supply information they deem is in the public interest about the National Asset Management Agency and other investment funds operating in Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive