TDs demand Nama sell-offs halted following SBP vulture fund revelations
Calls for emergency legislation after RTÉ documentary The Great Irish Sell-Off
TDs are calling for emergency legislation to stop Nama selling any more assets following Sunday Business Post Editor Ian Kehoe's RTÉ documentary - The Great Irish Sell-Off.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive