Taxpayers pay €9.5m for highly-paid bosses’ tax cushion
Cost to the state has jumped by almost one-third
The cost to the state of a tax break to lure highly paid executives of multinational firms to Ireland has jumped by almost one-third to €9.5 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive