Taxpayer paid for Nama adviser’s Barbados flights
Former HSBC chief Michael Geoghegan claimed expenses totalling €26,000 in 2013 and €23,351 in 2012
The taxpayer paid for numerous first-class flights from Barbados as well as bills for stays in five-star Dublin hotels for an adviser to the government on the National Asset Management Agency.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive