Tax take ahead of target, but income tax still short
€180m extra in corporation tax boosts figures in key month for tax collection
Having fallen short of targets for most of the year, the amount of money taken in by the state in tax has moved ahead of expectations after a strong November.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.