The Swiss are holding a vote on paying their TV licences, and the national broadcaster has been forced to convince them it’s worth the money
The proposed ‘No Billag’ amendment to Switzerland’s constitution is the subject of a referendum on March 4.
Swiss voters have the opportunity next month to make the country the first in Europe to abolish its licence fee for public service broadcasting.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive