Supreme Court to hear ‘state aid’ claim by Westwood gym in rates row with council
The local authority took three sets of Circuit Court proceedings against Westwood looking to recover unpaid annual rates for its Leopardstown fitness club in south Dublin for the years 2011 to 2013
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive