Supreme Court dismisses O'Brien appeal on Dáil statements
O’Brien was appealing a High Court ruling in a case he had taken against the Dáil’s Committee on Procedures and Privileges
Sinn Féin TD Pearse Doherty and Social Democrat TD Catherine Murphy have welcomed a Supreme Court decision in a case taken by businessman Denis O’Brien.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.