Strike threat at Aer Lingus over transatlantic sandwiches
Trade union Impact to hold ballot of the more than 1,000 cabin crew
Aer Lingus cabin crew are threatening strike action because the airline is forcing them to sell extra tea and sandwiches on its transatlantic services.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive