The story of how Feargal Quinn saved the Seanad
In his 23-year political career in the Seanad, Feargal Quinn set the standard for what a good parliamentarian should be, according to Marie Louise O’Donnell. “I used to watch him when I came into the Seanad, his experience was huge, he was extremely well-prepared, informed and researched,” the independent senator said this weekend. “If you wanted to get experience and observe how things should be done, Feargal was the man to look at.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.