Stats targets rugby and GAA at new Limerick HQ
The global sports analytics company Stats is targeting elite Irish sports bodies following the opening of its European headquarters in Limerick. Stats’ chief global officer Ryan Paterson was in Limerick last week, where he met representatives of Munster Rugby to discuss how the firm could work with the team.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive