State response to school safety concerns too slow and secretive
The government’s reluctance to bring building issues to light means it still has plenty of questions to answer
Leo Varadkar appeared as concerned as the rest of us when he addressed the media in front of scaffolding at Tyrrelstown Educate Together, which was shut down to much shock last week as a result of safety concerns.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.