State rejects claims of inappropriate state aid for Horse Sport Ireland
HSI is currently the subject of two complaints to the European Commission from the operators of two studbooks
The Department of Agriculture has said it is “confident” that its rebuttal of allegations of inappropriate state aid of Horse Sport Ireland (HSI) is “solid and robust”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.