State offered Emma Mhic Mhathúna ‘foster-type care’ for her five children
Emma Mhic Mhathúna, who sued over the CervicalCheck controversy, was urged to accept a “foster-type care package” for her five children before the state and a US laboratory capitulated with a €7.5 million settlement of her legal action last Thursday.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.