State makes move on €15bn owed by Apple
The National Treasury Management Agency has been appointed by the department to run the process
The state has begun the process of collecting €15 billion in taxes and interest from Apple following last year’s ruling that the company benefited from a sweetheart deal with the Revenue Commissioners.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive