State's €600m to help multinationals pay foreign tax bills
Revenue Commissioners have refunded companies to help them settle overseas tax liabilities
The state has paid out almost €600 million to multinationals to help them pay off tax settlements in other jurisdictions, The Sunday Business Post can reveal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive