Staffing headache at Central Bank as brain drain empties regulatory posts
The number of unfilled positions at the Central Bank is growing with almost 100 vacancies in key regulatory areas.
The bank has a staffing requirement of close to 1,500 but The Sunday Business Post has learned that the brain drain among existing staff and a difficulty in recruiting new employees in crucial areas means there is a growing shortage.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive