Green energy: St Patrick's Festival boost could be €100m
How Ireland turned its national day into a global phenomenon
This weekend's St Patrick's Festival could bring up to €100m into the economy, according to some estimates. The festival has come of age as it celebrates its 21st year after rebranding in 1996.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive