Spencer Dock, Sandymount and Dalkey - the priciest rail stops for renters
Daft.ie's Dart and Luas rental map shows it costs €1,553 to rent on the Luas green line
Spencer Dock is the most expensive Luas stop to live near to - with two-bedroom apartments near it costing on average nearly €400 more a month to rent than equivalent homes on the network’s green line.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive