Speedy probe into vulture funds' tax urged
Donnelly says methods in Sunday Business Post report could be costing billions
The joint leader of the Social Democrats, Stephen Donnelly TD, has said the State could be losing up to €2 billion a year from tax avoidance measures revealed in an exclusive Sunday Business Post investigation.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive