Smurfit ‘very sad’ to sell five-star K Club
The businessman confirmed last week that Savills had been appointed to advise him on the future of the 550-acre estate
Michael Smurfit, the well-known businessman and owner of the K Club, has spoken of his sadness at the prospect of selling the five-star golf resort.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive