SMEs to be hit with larger PRSI bill due to minimum wage hike
While businesses will have to pay these wage increases, they will also have to find the money to pay for a knock-on hike of around €480 in annual PRSI payments on their workers’ wages
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive