Slurry ‘Green gas’ to heat 1m homes New €1.6 billion plan to be rolled out
Around one million Irish homes are to be heated with ‘green gas’ from slurry as part of a new €1.6 billion plan to tackle climate change.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive