Sinn Fein seeks Irish reunification vote as Britain votes for Brexit
Martin McGuinness says result intensifies case for referendum
Sinn Fein has called for a referendum on Irish reunification as Britain voted to quit the European Union after more than four decades.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive