Sinn Féin delayed bullying claims response
Over a dozen elected representatives have left the party in acrimonious circumstances in the last three years
Sinn Féin delayed responding to councillors who alleged bullying and waited over a year to act on a warning that its disciplinary procedures were legally unsound, a six-month Sunday Business Post investigation has found.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive