Simon Harris must take responsibility for the fiasco of the National Children’s Hospital overrun
The decision to build the new €1.43 billion National Children’s Hospital on the St James’s Hospital campus in Dublin is an unmitigated disaster.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.