A short walk, but a long struggle
Fifty years ago this Friday, the North witnessed its first ever civil rights march: a four-mile walk from Coalisland to Dungannon in Co Tyrone. The protest lit the fuse for a firestorm of political tumult that has yet to fully play out
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive