Shareholder ‘threatened’ anti-mafia proceedings against Blackrock Clinic board
Co-founder Joseph Sheehan pursued board members as part of a row over €4m dividends
The board of the exclusive Blackrock Clinic was “threatened” with racketeering proceedings under US anti-mafia laws as part of a bitter row over dividend payments, the High Court has heard.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.