Shape of things to come: State reveals key future urban centres in Ireland
Development is to be focused on five cities, five growth centres and 37 towns, leaving councillors worried that some areas are getting short shrift, and that it will be the end for one-off rural housing
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.