Senior Real IRA figures grilled over assets
Liam Campbell and Colm Murphy were quizzed over unpaid damages
Two senior figures in the Real IRA who were found liable for the Omagh bombing were grilled before the Master of the High Court last week about allegedly putting assets beyond the reach of victims’ families.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.