Search and Rescue pilots warn of safety concerns
Calls for major changes to the oversight of flight operations
The body representing Search and Rescue (SAR) helicopter pilots warned Transport Minister Shane Ross of issues of concern it claims exist around safety and fatigue management and hours worked at service provider CHC Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.