Scouts’ apology rings ‘hollow’, according to abuse victims’ lawyers
Scouting Ireland’s proposed institutional apology to hundreds of victims of child sex abuse is “hollow” given that they continue to aggressively defend themselves against several civil cases, according to lawyers for some of the victims.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.