Sabongi plans rollout of concept seafood chain ‘Crazy’ rents in capital offer ‘no business value’
Dublin restaurateur Niall Sabongi plans to open the first in a chain of small fishmongers and seafood cafés in the capital next February. Sabongi said the idea behind the Urban Monger was to appeal to shoppers who wanted to take fish home, as well as those who wanted it cooked in front of them.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive