Ryanair 'has the sackcloth on' over pilot fiasco
Michael O'Leary says pay will be increased, but 'hell will freeze over' before unionisation
Ryanair has said forward bookings have held up despite the fall-out from abruptly canceling thousands of flights over pilot leave, with the budget carrier leaving its earnings guidance unchanged.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.